INM Products - P-MAX
Composition Overview of CAL-MAX:
||some trace elements
- P-MAX is a foliar, totally soluble powder, high potency Phosphorus fertilizer.
- It contains some Nitrogen and Potassium to assist Phosphorus.
- It contains soluble Humic Acids for better absorption and translocation.
- It is Acid Buffered. It will not affect the pH of juice sap of crops.
- It is a dry powder, and hence extremely price effective.
- Its formulation guarantees prompt uptake and easy translocation in the plant tissue.
- It is ideal for use when crops suddenly suffer from Phosphorus deficiencies and quick responses are needed.
PROBLEMS IN DEALING WITH PHOSPHORUS DEFICIENCIES:
- They are widespread on most soils at times of stress.
- They are highly susceptible to nutritional imbalances.
- Phosphorus is locked up in most soils, especially those of very high or very low pH levels, and becomes unavailable to plants.
- Soil applications at times of stress are normally too slow to generate the right response quickly enough.
- The demand for phosphorus increases (eg following cold snaps) at a time when its uptake becomes lower (when the soil temperature drops).
PROBLEMS WITH PHOSPHORUS FERTILIZERS:
- Even the highly water-soluble forms have a very low rate of availability.
- Traditional methods of side-dressing/fertigating with Phosphorus fertilizers usually have very slow responses.
- Foliar Phosphorus products are not common to find, and most of them are liquids. Their end-user price includes the cost of packaging and freight.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
2-3 kg/ha (depending on canopy size) when fruit reaches approx. 3rd full size.
2-3 kg/Ha (depending on canopy size) approx. 4-6 weeks later.
3-4 kg/Ha (depending on canopy size) in later winter.
3-4 kg/Ha (depending on canopy size) when fruit reaches approx. half size.
2-3 kg/Ha at flowering.
2-3 kg/Ha during early boll formation.
2-3 kg/Ha during early stem formation.
2-3 kg/Ha just before bud formation.
1.5-2 kg/Ha approx. 2 weeks after germination.
2-3 kg/Ha approx. 2-3 weeks later.
GRAPES: (Table and Wine varieties)
2-3 kg/Ha (depending on canopy size) at bunch closure.
2-3 kg/ha (depending on canopy size) approx. 3-4 weeks before picking.
500 gr/200 Lt water. Repeat application every 2-3 weeks
1.5-2 kg/Ha at early tuber formation.
2-3 kg/ha soon after flowering.
1.5-2 kg/Ha (depending on canopy) when fruit reaches half size.
1.5-2 kg/Ha (depending on canopy size) 2-3 weeks before picking.
FOR OTHER CROPS, APPLY 600-800 GR/HA (TWICE) OR SEEK THE ADVICE OF YOUR DEALER.
P-MAX is compatible with most agricultural chemical and fertilizers. Incompatible with Calcium. It is advised that a small compatibility test be done before mixing with other farm chemicals.
FERT-CAL is a very high analysis fertigation calcium product that is based on an organic acid chelate base. It is a straight calcium product and does not contain any other essential element and thus its application will only favour calcium balance. It is ideal for situations where foliar calcium applications are not enough and/or when they cannot be done due to weather or other conditions.
INM can tailor make their products to best suit your crop's nutritional needs. For more information visit Custom Blends.