INM Products - CAL-MAX
Composition Overview of CAL-MAX:
- CAL-MAX is an organic foliar Calcium product.
- CAL-MAX utilises a number of low molecular weight organic substances as the chelating agents.
- CAL-MAX provides quick, efficient, safe, and cost-effective way of treating serious calcium deficiency disorders in most crops.
- CAL-MAX is totally Nitrogen and Chloride free.
- CAL-MAX has a formulation that guarantees efficient and prompt uptake as well as translocation in the plant tissue.
- CAL-MAX is an all-Australian product.
PROBLEMS ASSOCIATED WITH FOLIAR CALCIUM FERTILIZERS:
- Some are salts of Nitrates and/or Chlorides. The former is inefficient; the latter is toxic as well as inefficient.
- Chemically chelated forms do not release the Calcium to plants. They are also very expensive.
- Have a very low rate of uptake, and which necessitates very frequent applications.
- Have a very low rate of translocation inside the plant.
APPLES: (Bitter Pit)
600 – 900 gr/Ha (depending on canopy size).
Start applications when fruit reaches approx. one 3rd full size. Repeat applications 3-4 times (2-3 weeks apart). Give one late application 1-2 weeks before picking.
CITRUS: (Albedo Breakdown)
800-1200 gr/Ha (depending on canopy size) when fruit reaches approx. half size.
800-1200 gr/Ha (depending on canopy size) when fruit reaches full size.
800-1200 gr/Ha (depending on canopy size) as fruit colour turns orange
CUT FLOWERS: (Soft Stem)
700 gr/Ha during early stem formation.
800 gr/Ha just before bud formation.
300 gr/200 Lt water. Repeat application every 2-3 weeks
LETTUCE: (Tip Burn)
500-700 gr/Ha at 6-8 leaf stage.
700-900 gr/Ha during early head formation.
POTATO: (Hollow Heart)
600 gr/Ha at 6-7 leaf stage.
800 gr/Ha at flowering.
STONE FRUIT: (Soft Tip and/or Soft Fruit)
600-900 gr/Ha (depending on canopy) soon after petal fall.
600-900 gr/Ha (depending on canopy size) when fruit reaches half size.
600-900 gr/Ha (depending on canopy size) approx. 10-14 days before picking.
TOMATO: (Blossom-End Rot)
700 gr/Ha at first cluster set.
Repeat application every 2-3 weeks.
FOR OTHER CROPS, APPLY 600-800 GR/HA (TWICE) OR SEEK THE ADVICE OF YOUR DISTRIBUTOR.
CAL-MAX is compatible with most agricultural chemicals and fertilizers, including phosphorus. It is however advised that a small compatibility test be done before mixing with other farm chemicals.
FERT-CAL is a very high analysis fertigation calcium product that is based on an organic acid chelate base. It is a straight calcium product and does not contain any other essential element and thus its application will only favour calcium balance. It is ideal for situations where foliar calcium applications are not enough and/or when they cannot be done due to weather or other conditions.
INM can tailor make their products to best suit your crop's nutritional needs. For more information visit Custom Blends.